Passing to Finance Companies for them to underwrite your application.
* Your application may be passed to more than one finance company in order for us to obtain the most appropriate and suitable offer to your personal circumstances.
* Suitable lenders are identified by either one or both of:
o Proprietary Credit Scoring and Analysis technology
o Manual underwriters reviewing applications
* Your application may be sent to a selection of lenders on our list, lender selection is based on a large number of criteria including but not limited to; information on credit files, proposal and affordability data, the vehicle the application is made against etc.
* Anonymised data on previous customer transactions is used to improve the products and services we offer, as well as to understand and improve the accuracy of our underwriting.
Who the customers data will be shared with
We may pass your information to our other Group Companies, authorised dealers and their technology providers, and other selected providers of our products and services for these purposes We sometimes need to share the personal information we process with the individual themselves and also with other organisations. Where this is necessary we are required to comply with all aspects of the Data
Protection Act (1998) and the General Data Protection Regulation (2018) We are a credit broker not a lender, we will pass information to lenders on our panel. We will not pass your data to other third parties that do not offer our products or services.
Whether the data will be sent overseas
Hollytree Trade Sales Limited and associated group companies will never send customer data outside the EEA.
How long we and other organisations will keep the data
We will keep your information for as long as is needed for the purposes set out above or as required by any laws that apply. If we refuse your application, or you decide not to go ahead with your application, we’ll still keep your information.
As a customer of Hollytree Trade Sales Limited you have the following rights related to your data and how it’s processed:
* The right to be informed – this means we must provide, at the point of collecting your data, a privacy or verbal notice informing you of how your personal information will be used.
* The right to access your personal information – this means that you have the right to know what information we hold on you, and to request a copy of it. This information is provided free of charge.
* The right to get inaccurately recorded information corrected.
* The right to erasure – this means that you can request that your personal data is deleted from our records, also referred to as ‘the right to be forgotten’.
* The right to restrict how your personal information is used – this means that you have the right to object to how we use your personal information, including for direct marketing purposes.
* The right to receive your personal information in a legible and transferable format.
* The right to object to the use of your personal information
* Rights related to automated decision making including profiling – this means you have the right to refuse to your personal information being used to make a decision based on an automatic process without human intervention
For further information on how to action any of these rights please contact the data protection officer at the address on this statement.
How customers make a complaint
Should you wish to make a complaint, you can do so by:
Letter Hollytree Trade Sales LTD, 78 Midland Road, Nuneaton, CV11 5DY
Telephone 02475 092 223
If we do not handle your complaint to your satisfaction within 8 weeks, you have the right of referral to the ICO who act as the data protection arbitrator. Details of how to contact the ICO are at this web address https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/